The Finance Lead will work closely with our senior leadership team to manage and coordinate accounting activities and operations for grain and flour milling company.
The Finance Lead will:
· Develop, implement, and monitor systems for general accounting.
· Prepare and analyze financial and operational reports; prepare reports required by regulatory agencies, banks and other external parties.
· Coordinate preparation of budgets and forecasts.
· Manage monthly accounting close cycle; prepare month-end financial statement.
· Review and analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
· Install, modify, document, and coordinate implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
· Analyze, review, and audit overall general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable systems.
· Coordinate year-end audits.
Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in accounting or finance or equivalent.
· Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Ability to work with all levels of management.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Basic competence in duties and tasks of supervised employees.
· Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Panhandle Milling is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Panhandle Milling.